No announcement yet.

site issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if you are still dealing with this, but I think what is happening is that the form submit buttons are all pointing to the rotojunkiefix.com domain, instead of rjbullpen, and when you visit that domain directly you get this message:

"Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain."

Maybe you've been through this already but if not it may be an easier fix than you suspect.

ETA: And it looks like that Domain mapping error is from Wordpress.com -- which would explain why the vbully forms don't work, as they are pointing to that domain. So my guess is that somewhere in your vbully admin you still have references to that old domain that are causing the trouble.

Comment

Really strange since we haven't changed anything on our end and that domain is still active as I renewed both of them at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by SenorSmoke View Post
        Not sure if you are still dealing with this, but I think what is happening is that the form submit buttons are all pointing to the rotojunkiefix.com domain, instead of rjbullpen, and when you visit that domain directly you get this message:

"Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain."

Maybe you've been through this already but if not it may be an easier fix than you suspect.

ETA: And it looks like that Domain mapping error is from Wordpress.com -- which would explain why the vbully forms don't work, as they are pointing to that domain. So my guess is that somewhere in your vbully admin you still have references to that old domain that are causing the trouble.
        The What's New link points to http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/searc...e=vBForum_Post

forum.rotojunkiefix.com works fine but that php command is where the breakdown appears to be

Comment

ok, we're back and the functionality is back to normal

Comment

yep, back in business - 18 hours before my auction!

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

For the first time ever yesterday i was able to access the site without having to use a proxy server. And now i can access the "Fantasy Baseball Forum" directly. Previously i could only get to the fantasy baseball threads by clicking the "What's New" button. Whatever changes were made, i like it!
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

For some reason the site will not load when I'm at my house, but when I'm over at my girl friend's I am able to access with no difficulties.

Has any one come across any similar problems, and if so, found solutions?

Comment

try clearing cache and starting anew

Easily clear the cache on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, & iPad While your browser cache usually helps websites load faster, it can sometimes prevent you from seeing the most up-to-date version of a webpage. In some cases, an old or...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly View Post
                    For some reason the site will not load when I'm at my house, but when I'm over at my girl friend's I am able to access with no difficulties.

Has any one come across any similar problems, and if so, found solutions?
                    I'm also having this problem now. Doesn't work at home but works at work. I tried clearing my cache but it didn't work. Any other thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      I'm also having this problem now. Doesn't work at home but works at work. I tried clearing my cache but it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
                      Mine works at home, but seem very slow when I'm posting. I can't access the site at work and have not been able to for about two weeks. I don't think they have the site blocked at work, because I can get to other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        I'm in a similar boat-It works at home, but not at work. I also tried clearing my cache. I don't think that it's a firewall issue-I get the timeout error.

Comment

I don't know what else to tell you guys. If it's doing the same thing in any browser, after cache is cleared, at both rjbullpen or rotojunkiefix.com, then I'm stumped. I occasionally have to press F5 to get the page to come up, but we're talking 3-4 times a month.

Comment

Yeah, I'm at home now and can access the site on my phone after turning off my wi-fi, but it won't load when I have it turned on. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly View Post
                              Yeah, I'm at home now and can access the site on my phone after turning off my wi-fi, but it won't load when I have it turned on. Strange
                              I've had the same issue where it's not working on my computer or iPhone at home. I'm wondering if it is something related to the network or the internet somehow since both of those work when I'm anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                                I don't know what else to tell you guys. If it's doing the same thing in any browser, after cache is cleared, at both rjbullpen or rotojunkiefix.com, then I'm stumped. I occasionally have to press F5 to get the page to come up, but we're talking 3-4 times a month.
                                These guys are saying it's the same issue I had a month ago: it's a site hosting issue. The site host has a block of IP addresses that get sent into oblivion, and it took me an hour with a Verizon techie to figure this out.

The issue Rufus is having is exactly what happened with me: my phone couldn't access the site through my Wifi, but could through 3G. That proves it's a site host issue, as it's blocking the modem IP address.

Comment

Working...
                                X