Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storen & Morse to open season on the DL

Have both

This news can wait 6 more hours, about to finalize a deal to move Morse.

Comment

Originally posted by Porcello View Post
      This news can wait 6 more hours, about to finalize a deal to move Morse.
      So you're one of those owners?

Comment

No, I have been working on a deal since last week. Salvador's injury created a need at catcher and I have too many CI's. Was looking like Morse + Thornton for Mauer + Stauffer was going to be it. Not sure anymore...

Comment

and it gets worse for Storen

"Drew Storen has had a setback. Had some "tenderness" after sim game on Sunday. Going to see Dr. Andrews this week. #nationals #nats"

"Davey said "alarm bells" went off when Storen felt sore after sim. Initial tests in ST showed a "loose body" in there, could be bone chips."

"Davey on Storen: "It doesn't sound good to me." Did say they just don't know extent right now, waiting until Dr. Andrews examines him."

Comment

Has anyone ever survived a visit to Dr Andrews uncut?
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              Has anyone ever survived a visit to Dr Andrews uncut?
              Temporarily, yet. Arodys Vizcaino chose rest and rehab for a partial UCL tear a couple of years ago. He returned to Birmingham during spring training and will be back next year.

Comment

Working...
              X