P ($12) Cain
    P ($13) Price
    P ($30) Gallardo
    P ($1) Marcum
    P ($1) Pestano
    P ($2) Danks
    P ($1) Leake
    P ($1) Matusz

I know I need closer help probably. i hate paying for saves and try to find them through next in-line guys. I have K-Rod and F. Rodney on the bench. Also have Chris Carpenter on the bench. I anticipate using 2 start pitchers for Matusz and Leake if they don't have 2 starts on a given week as I try to play match-ups week by week for 2-3 pitching spots

Thanks for your feed back, WHIR

The offense is amazing (you sure Montero qualifies at catcher?). You're obviously going to have issues with saves, though, and I think you can do better than Matusz in a 12 team mixed. Who's on the waiver wire? I'd much rather have someone like Henderson Alvarez or Chris Capuano.

Comment

Thanks, I will have to use Montero as UT until he qualifies probably after 2 weeks with my leagues rules.

I Know Matusz isn't that good but I am a hopeful O's fan, I have a few other guys like him on the bench (Arrieta, Hochevar, A. Bass, Lance Lynn, hector Noesi) my hope is one of them turn out good. I feel like most years I fin a guy or 2 who does nicely in the reserve draft like this or on the waiver wire. I def inatily have to hope for something better from there like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by deaccat View Post
        Thanks, I will have to use Montero as UT until he qualifies probably after 2 weeks with my leagues rules.

I Know Matusz isn't that good but I am a hopeful O's fan, I have a few other guys like him on the bench (Arrieta, Hochevar, A. Bass, Lance Lynn, hector Noesi) my hope is one of them turn out good. I feel like most years I fin a guy or 2 who does nicely in the reserve draft like this or on the waiver wire. I def inatily have to hope for something better from there like you said.
        I like Noesi, but it seems like there may be better options than some of the others. In any case, like you said, just watch the waiver wire like a hawk and you should be fine. That offense is amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X