Ryan Madson 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Madson 2012

I was going to post simply about his elbow problem, but figured I'd just make it a 2012 post for ease's sake.

So, an elbow problem again in ST. Reds didn't seem to concerned. He didn't seem too concerned. Now he's pulled out of an appearance after reporting no problems after a throwing session.

Anyone have any insight on this? What (if anything) does this mean for his 2012 campaign (and subsequently those of us who've already had to submit a keeper list with him on it, lol)?

So... Ryan Madson 2012.... GO:
    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Start looking for alternatives.

Sean Marshall is probably the favorite to take over the closer role.
    Aroldis Chapman is a longshot bet.

Comment

Update from RotoWorld is troubling for Madson:

Ryan Madson (elbow) was sent back to Cincinnati to be evaluated by Dr. Tim Kremchek.
      Madson has yet to make an appearance this spring due to right elbow discomfort. He was originally scheduled to pitch in a minor league game Thursday, but the outing was scratched after he suffered a setback of some kind. He's not scheduled to be examined until Saturday, so we likely won't know anything more about his status until Saturday evening or perhaps Sunday. Sean Marshall would likely fill in at closer if he begins the season on the disabled list.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

my $1 closer..BAM!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X