Wilson or Bell for this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson or Bell for this year?

If they are the same price who do you like better for this year?

I like Bell. I don't really love either but the Marlins have less options behind him.

Comment

Both are showing signs of decline and I rate them about evenly. I took Wilson in Mock One when both were on the board, if that means anything.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I don't love either, but I'd take Bell and made sure I found room for Cishek on my roster as well

Comment

Papelbon, Axford, Street, Madson and Rodriguez are the only closers that will be in the NL auction. Does this effect your comments?

Comment

No, other than it makes sense to keep one of them.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              I don't love either, but I'd take Bell and made sure I found room for Cishek on my roster as well
              I was looking at Mujica as the one. Not as many groundballs (still a lot) but better control.

Comment

Me too on Bell over Wilson, due mostly to Wilson's higher injury risk.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  Me too on Bell over Wilson, due mostly to Wilson's higher injury risk.
                  I concur, I own Wilson at $28 in our NL-only 12 team 5x5 and I'm tossing him back.
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                    I concur, I own Wilson at $28 in our NL-only 12 team 5x5 and I'm tossing him back.
                    Yeah, I'd also take Bell over Wilson, but I'm not extremely high on Bell, I just get the feeling that Wilson has already peaked.

Comment

Working...
                    X