Espinosa $5
    Zimmerman $21
    Stanton $13 (keeper), Gordon $11 (keeper), Kubel $4, De Aza $2, Cespedes $2
    Wright $20

Hamels $23, Haren $22, Price $21, Luebke $6 (keeper), McCarthy $1, Baker $1
    Farnsworth $9 (keeper), Madson $8 (keeper), G. Holland $1

reserves: Mesoraco, Carp, C. Pena, Craig, E. Jackson, LaHair

worst pick: Wright at $20 was just horrible

I know the pitching staff is Sporer-approved, but I may have spent too much on it. but I am very happy with the $1 pitchers

overall I really should have skipped Wright and gotten one or two better OFs and I would be happier
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I think it's pretty good. The pitching is great but the hitting is a thin for a 12 team mixed. Wright is a question mark and having De Aza, Cespedes, and Kubel rounding out your outfield makes me a little nervous in a league that thin. I also think you're going to have issues right away in steals, unless De Aza really does steal over 30 this year.

Comment

I like it, but you have a lot of risk on your offense. The good news is you could probably trade one of your aces after a couple months if things aren't going well. IF Wright and Zimm give you 260+ games combined and Howard plays 100 then you can cover your weak OF.

I'm not as worried about speed as Garp is - 20 each from ADA, Cespedes, Espinoza and 15 each from Wright, Gordon, Kinsler and you're at least in the middle of the pack.

Comment

Working...
      X