Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you use the CBSSports live draft with an Apple laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use the CBSSports live draft with an Apple laptop?

Or is it Flash? Is there something I'd need to do to work it on Apple?

I think I've done CBS live drafts on a mac before. I think, and I may be wrong, that the Flash issue with apple is related to ipads and iphones, not laptops.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Or is it Flash? Is there something I'd need to do to work it on Apple?

Comment

yes you can
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yes, it works fine with an Apple laptop. But make sure you have the latest version of Flash from Adobe (this applies to Windows as well as Mac). If you use Google Chrome for your browser, then Flash should be automatically updated.

Comment

Yep, just used my Macbook in a CBS auction on Saturday.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I've only used it on a Mac. However, test it out before you draft. It'll prompt you if you need a download.

Comment

I tested it (with FireFox as my browser) and had no problem. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                I tested it (with FireFox as my browser) and had no problem. Thanks!
                I find it works best with Safari, but YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                X