2012 SP Guide Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 SP Guide Released

I've released the 2012 version of my annual guide covering starting pitchers. It's available at paulsporer.com for those interested - http://paulsporer.com/2012/03/14/the...pitcher-guide/

Yes! Great news. Thanks, Paul.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Already reading it! Thanks
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Extremely comprehensive work. Thanks!

Comment

Thx Paul!
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Huzzah! Been waiting for this.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Brilliant. Great work Paul.

Comment

Just in time...barely. About 1/2 way through, great stuff, many thanks.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thanks Paul!
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Thanks, Paul. I had the pleasure to be in a league with Paul a few years ago. Not only is he a super analyst, but he's a nice guy as well.

Comment

I'm having issues getting it to open for me. It saves in Google Docs, but then I try to view it, and it says it is not a valid PDF file or something. Am I the only one having this problem?

Comment

Ive been waiting for this... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by goodwilly98 View Post
                          I'm having issues getting it to open for me. It saves in Google Docs, but then I try to view it, and it says it is not a valid PDF file or something. Am I the only one having this problem?
                          You might try downloading Adobe Reader, it's free and pretty much the standard for PDF files.

Comment

Haha, thanks but of course I already have Adobe. Actually opened up in Adobe, but wasn't able to read the file.

Can't wait to get to read it.

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                            You might try downloading Adobe Reader, it's free and pretty much the standard for PDF files.

Comment

It's like Christmas morning!!!!!
                              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Working...
                              X