Draft Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Im contemplating one of the many software choices out there for 2013...has anyone tried them out this year yet? There are a lot of options and Im not sure which way to go. I need software that can keep up with an auction and inflation.
    RotoLab is the way to go. They adjust the inflation on the fly and you can even adjust the inflation if your league trends more stars and scrubs or not. It's very very good. You also get the Baseball HQ projections. You can download the demo for free and take a look.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Rotolab's software and Rotowire's software are the 2 best in my opinion. I wish either would let you import projections but both let you edit what is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        I've tried several out and as far as I'm concerned it's RotoLab then everyone else in their wake.
        Not that another +1 is needed but I'll do it anyway. RotoLab is fantastic.

Comment

I've tried Rotolab, Diamond Draft, Rotowire, Fantistics, and Mastersball. Rotolab is the best you can get. There is a ton you can do to adjust it to your own draft dynamics. You can mark sleepers, tag guys that fit various draft strategies, change the HQ projections you don't like, adjust your draft goals, and a thousand other things. If you're already an HQ subscriber it will only make it easier to use their strategies and you'll get a discount on the software.

Comment

Working...
          X