Draft Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Software

A friend of mine is looking for good draft/auction software that is compatible for Mac. Any suggestions?
    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

I swear by Rotolab, but I'm unsure if it's Mac compatible.

Comment

Nothing is Mac compatible as it all relies on macros

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys.
        "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

If you have Excel on your Mac, you can use that Razzball WarRoom thingee, but that's about it. It seems with the recent proliferation of Mac laptops, one of these services could create good separation from the others by porting to Mac.

Comment

We've looked into it, but the level of work versus the demand still tilts more towards it being an inefficient use of resources.
            Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
              If you have Excel on your Mac, you can use that Razzball WarRoom thingee, but that's about it. It seems with the recent proliferation of Mac laptops, one of these services could create good separation from the others by porting to Mac.
              .csv files don't work/port?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                We've looked into it, but the level of work versus the demand still tilts more towards it being an inefficient use of resources.
                That's too bad, because the first one available on Mac will get my money in a heartbeat and I'll kiss goodbye to my trusty Excel spreadsheet.

Comment

I've been using fantistics draft software for the past few years, i really like it and it runs on mac.

Comment

Razzball's war room, just tweak projections after d/l'ing and you're golden. Love that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by samkillian View Post
                      I've been using fantistics draft software for the past few years, i really like it and it runs on mac.
                      I've played with the demo for this and it isn't bad.

Have you checked out the rotowire software?

Comment

FWIW, I listened to the Fantistics show on SiriusXM and color me impressed. I've been familiar with their site for several years, but they do a great job on air as well. i'm also glad to see SXM is attempting to add shows that serve to educate the audience and not just cater to the 10 team mixed leaguers.

Hijack over.
                        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                          That's too bad, because the first one available on Mac will get my money in a heartbeat and I'll kiss goodbye to my trusty Excel spreadsheet.
                          I've been using RotoLab on my Mac with Parallels for the past 3 years. It's a great software.

Amazon has an older version of Parallels for $15. You'd still need he windows software but I'm sure if you looked online you'd probably find a good deal.
                          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Im contemplating one of the many software choices out there for 2013...has anyone tried them out this year yet? There are a lot of options and Im not sure which way to go. I need software that can keep up with an auction and inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              I've tried several out and as far as I'm concerned it's RotoLab then everyone else in their wake.
                              +1

Not to mention that Merv, Tabitha and the rest of the staff at RotoLab are extremely helpful and respond very quickly to any questions or issues you may have.

Comment

Working...
                              X