David Robertson Injures Foot (3/8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Robertson Injures Foot (3/8)

"Cause for concern" says Joe Girardi. He injured it "falling down a flight of stairs."

It sounds worse. From Rotoworld:

Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Thursday that David Robertson's foot MRI showed "cause for concern."
    Robertson has been sent for more tests, including a CT scan and a weight-bearing X-ray. The right-handed setup man was diagnosed with a right mid-foot sprain after falling down some stairs Wednesday. He posted a 1.08 ERA and 100/35 K/BB ratio over 66 2/3 innings in 2011, and is a crucial piece of the Yankees' bullpen. Mar 8 - 4:13 PM
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I traded him at 2p today -- when did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Look at J trying to create an alibi that he didn't dump a known injury on a league-mate. We're not your patsies. First guy to post every bit of news just so happened to not have this tidbit about a player he traded that day.
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
          Look at J trying to create an alibi that he didn't dump a known injury on a league-mate. We're not your patsies. First guy to post every bit of news just so happened to not have this tidbit about a player he traded that day.
          I seriously had no idea until now. I remember seeing Sky Kalkman make a joke on Twitter about Robertson earlier this afternoon but didn't know the context of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            From Rotoworld's first update on this:

David Robertson suffered a right mid-foot sprain Wednesday after falling down some stairs while moving a set of boxes.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
            X