Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank these relief combos

12 team AL only roto 5x5 $260

Which combo is best. I already have Bailey at $11. Thinking of trading for 2 of the players below. I already know I can get Capps for my $8 L.Martin (Tex).

Trade for
    A. G.Holland $1 + Capps $11
    B. G.Holland $1 + J.Johnson $1

Keep my $3 Benoit and just trade for Capps or Johnson

C. Benoit $3 + Capps $11
    D. Benoit $3 + Johnson $1

Rank the 4 possibilties

Thanks

Comment

Holland and Johnson
      Benoit and Johnson
      Holland and Capps
      Benoit and Capps

However, one caution... you already have Bailey and that means you need to handcuff him with Melancon (or at least you probably should), meaning if you did that and also had Holland and JJ you'd have 4 RPs on your staff and be light on Ks for a 5x5 league.

Comment

Originally posted by Porcello View Post
        Agreed, with Benoit/Johnson in 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          Holland and Johnson
          Benoit and Johnson
          Holland and Capps
          Benoit and Capps

However, one caution... you already have Bailey and that means you need to handcuff him with Melancon (or at least you probably should), meaning if you did that and also had Holland and JJ you'd have 4 RPs on your staff and be light on Ks for a 5x5 league.
          My starters are E.Santana, Cj Wilson and D.Holland. I can get Shields (1st choice) or Beckett (either one will cost me Moustakas) and with those 4 I'll be good with K's. G.Holland is a good source for K's in relief. I don't have to take Benoit in. I can try and add Melancon in the draft. Staff would be Shields, Santana,CJ, D.Holland, Johnson, Bailey, G.Holland with 7 of 9 spots filled at $75 going in and could spend a little to get Melancon.

So it sounds like I should try to add G.Holland and Johnson for just $2

Comment

Thank you Ron Washington. Did you really need to come out and say that Martin is not in the running for the CF job and will start in the minors? Doesn't he realize how this can mess up a guys fantasy trade? lol

The other owner has both Capps and Johnson and asked for Martin, so now I guess I can try to get him to take B.Allen $7, Seagar $6 or Thames $10 for one of those closers.

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
              Thank you Ron Washington. Did you really need to come out and say that Martin is not in the running for the CF job and will start in the minors? Doesn't he realize how this can mess up a guys fantasy trade? lol
              I missed that...do you have a link, per chance?
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                I missed that...do you have a link, per chance?
                Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Also saw it on cbs sports site

Comment

Working...
                X