Mock 1 draft - Reserve rounds only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R5.19 Luis Castillo NYM (maybe)
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Insignificant of MOCK 1 is:

R5.20 Jerry Hairston Jr Was

Not much to pick after 540 players but I guess I could do worse than a guy that will probably end up in double figures in HR and SB and can play multiple positions. I searched the threads and hope I didn't miss him after that glowing review too =)

Comment

• good job men
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• If healthy, he will see his way in some way, 400 bats, and may play a diamond. A team from last year worked out, why not bring him back a few people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garfed View Post
            If healthy, he will see his way in some way, 400 bats, and may play a diamond. A team from last year worked out, why not bring him back a few people?
            Huh???

Comment

• Looks like a spambot.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                Looks like a spambot.
                I'd rather it be a fembot, with machine gun jubilees.

Comment

Working...
                X