Miguel Cabrera - major dumbass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    We had our auction yesterday, league uses total bases and on base % instead of hr and b.a. among our 5x5 hitting categories. At first base, the prices were:

Miggy $42
    A.Gonzalez $40

ADAM DUNN $41
    In RJEL, Adam Dunn was the highest priced player at $55. Tex went for $47, Fielder & Howard for $52.

Comment

his first batting title, a trip to the playoffs, and an otherwise very quiet season.
      nicely done, miggy.
      One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Dunn's value goes way up when stats other than AVG are used. I get him in the third round of my OBP/SLG league every year, and no one else seems to have caught on.
        Should be able to get him there next year too!!! :bag:
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Miggy took a grounder below the right eye today. It happens, but they showed it from different angles and he was playing it low and hardly moved. Now, maybe it's difficult to dodge a 100 mph ball screaming at you, but this experiment could be over in a hurry.

Video here http://tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=390817

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

To be fair, it did look like it took quite a bad hop.

Is it normal for infielders to wear sunglasses like that? That can break and cause massive gouges to your face if hit by a ball? Maybe so, I feel like it's more of an OF thing...

Comment

Working...
            X