Keeper Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Question

Hello all. I am back posting to this forum after about 3 years of only reading. I forgot my username, so I had to do a new one.

I get to keep only one of these three (and only for this year). Each will make me forfeit my last round pick. (A 22nd rounder)

5x5 yahoo daily transaction league. 162 game max at each position, 1400 inning limit total per team.

The three that I am choosing from are:
    1. James Shields
    2. Stephen Strasburg
    3. Brett Lawrie

Thanks.

Wow, that's tough. I'll add the obligatory "can't you find a way to keep more than 1 of them?" and the "how many years can you keep them?" but without knowing those, I'm giving Lawrie a slight edge over Strasburg.

Comment

Close but I keep Strass
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I think I'd go with Lawrie but agree with JC - find a way to keep more than one!

Comment

Lawrie
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Lawrie

Comment

Lawrie

Comment

Lawrie
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                X