Scratch Scott Sizemore off your lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch Scott Sizemore off your lists

"An onlooker says that there was an audible pop when Scott Sizemore hurt knee during fielding drill. #Athletics"

from Susan Slusser (beat writer)

With a name like Sizemore, it has to be hurt.
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I don't recall this kind of stuff happening to Ted Sizemore.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Manager Bob Melvin said the injury sustained to Scott Sizemore on Saturday is a ''left knee sprain.''
        Sizemore is set to undergo an MRI to determine the extent of the damage. Depending on whether or not ligaments were torn, the recovery time could range anywhere from four to six weeks. Wes Timmons and Josh Donaldson are expected to compete for extended playing time at third base.
        Source: Jane Lee on Twitter
        Feb 25 - 4:56 PM

Comment

If he was on your list before the injury Scott just did you a favor.

Comment

Out for the season.

Comment

hmmm ... Jays have EE ... wonder if there's a match there ...
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

The A's have like 15 guys who can play 1B, OF or DH and instead the one guy who plays 3B gets hurt. FYI, MLBDepthChats lists Josh Donaldson taking over at 3B for those who are looking for a C eligible player who play elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X