Puttin up his Dukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puttin up his Dukes

Elijah Dukes was arrested in the Tampa area on Thursday morning after he tried to eat a plastic bag of marijuana and had a marijuana blunt tucked behind his ear.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Elijah Dukes was arrested in the Tampa area on Thursday morning after he tried to eat a plastic bag of marijuana and had a marijuana blunt tucked behind his ear.
    WTF Was he eating it to dispose of the evidence or is he just a weirdo without a lighter?
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
      WTF Was he eating it to dispose of the evidence or is he just a weirdo without a lighter?
      Na he was remembering Kohm's son scream out that we only root for the white guys.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

C'mon cops, leave him alone. He needs it to throttle back the fire and stay mellow. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Comment

It's a shame.

I'm sure his attorney will come up with some defense, though. One of the best I've seen was the defendant who, while being booked on another charge, was found to have a couple of ounces in a baggie in his front pocket. His defense? "Those weren't my pants."

Comment

Working...
          X