Clear All

• Baseball America's 2012 Top 100 Prospects

1 - Bryce Harper
    2 - Matt Moore
    3 - Mike Trout
    4 - Yu Darvish
    5 - Julio Teheran

Here's an aggregate list by a friend of mine

Sheet1 Player,Law,Goldstein,Project Prospect,BA,Average,St Dev Bryce Harper,2,2,2,1,1.8,0.50 Mike Trout,1,3,1,3,2.0,1.15 Matt Moore,3,1,3,2,2.3,0.96 Jurickson Profar,7,4,7,7,6.3,1.50 Jesus Montero,9,7,4,6,6.5,2.08 Shelby Miller,5,10,5,8,7.0,2.45 Manny Machado,4,8,6,11,7.3,2.99 Dylan Bundy,11,6,1...

Comment

Now for the tough question of the day for the minor league experts - which of the top prospects will be sent down and brought up once the Super Two deadline passes?
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Now for the tough question of the day for the minor league experts - which of the top prospects will be sent down and brought up once the Super Two deadline passes?
        Don't forget the deadline is 5% longer this year (22 instead of 17) so mid June is the new date - 2 more scoring periods.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised Tim Wheeler didn't crack the top 100 for BA. RHD had him pretty high, and several oother sources had him in the top 100. His numbers suggest he deserved top 100 status.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I'm a bit surprised Tim Wheeler didn't crack the top 100 for BA. RHD had him pretty high, and several oother sources had him in the top 100. His numbers suggest he deserved top 100 status.
            People are everywhere on him. Numbers are one thing but Rockies have some serious run environments for guys to crush it in. He is a big guy - so much that he made me feel small at 6'4" when I stood near him on the field in the AFL in November. Some like him, nobody really loves him, but others could see him struggle as well.

Comment

Working...
            X