• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldschmidt, Nathan, or Anibal?

Trying to choose my last keeper from:

Paul Goldschmidt $1
    Joe Nathan $6
    Anibal Sanchez $1

12 team 5x5 mixed league w/$300 budget for 25 players (8 keepers)
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

I would rank them

Goldschmidt
    Sanchez
    Nathan

Not real crazy about any of them for this year, so i would keep Goldschmidt and hope he pays off in the future.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I think I'd keep Goldschmidt as well. With 25 starters you must have at least 1B/CI and 1 UT spot. That's enough to make him above $1.

Comment

I was leaning toward keeping Goldschmidt. Just wanted some other opinions. Thanks guys.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'd take Goldschmidt due to a higher ceiling over Anibal. 200 Ks is nothing to sneeze at, but we know he's locked into a 3.50ish ERA and 1.30ish WHIP. I'd gamble on Goldschmidt's bat becoming more valuable.

Comment

Working...
          X