Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading of Health Bell seems certain, Gregerson or Adams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    They also have Meek ahead of Hanrahan but it seems to me that Hanrahan has the best shot at closing in Pittsburgh.

Also, Benoit is ranked #13, I think he should be higher. I think it's one of two things, outdated material or ESPN. Maybe both.

Just a thought.
    Hanrahan was announced as the teams closer yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Hanrahan was announced as the teams closer yesterday.
      Then I guess I'm genius, just a little behind on the news.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

It has to be Greggerson, because I own him.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I'm keeping Meek at $2 and Gregerson at $1 in my NL only....worth the shot at such low-low prices!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            To be clear, when I mentioned "closer material" or something similar, I wasn't just referring to strikeout rates (which both men exceed at). I was referring to Adams being the power pitcher and Gregerson the finesse pitcher. Generally, and I'm honestly not really sure exactly why, power pitchers get slotted in as closers far, far, far more often than do any other type. I can only really think of one non-power pitcher who succeeded as a closer and that was Trevor Hoffman. I'm sure there have been others but they're eluding me right now.
            Doug Jones, possibly the softest of the soft-tossers.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

It has to be Adams, because I own Gregerson in multiple leagues.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Gregerson's slider is unhittable. [/thread]

Comment

Working...
                X