Lifeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifeline

We need some life in this forum. What can we do? I started doing 2K12's but it was pretty flat in drawing discussion. I feel like the most popular discussion has been Guthrie being dealt.

Maybe it will pick up in March?
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

It's getting close to the time to dscuss all the position battles. The whole ANA OF/DH situation would be #1 in my book.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

I can start a thread whining about a bunch of things. That will get at least 10 pages of responses
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        I can start a thread whining about a bunch of things.
        How would we be able to tell it from your other posts?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          How would we be able to tell it from your other posts?

J
          By intelligent, coherent and logical thinking...oh wait
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You would not believe how little I post here since my employer blocked my work access to RJ.

Twitter I can do from my phone.

Properly thought out forum debate, not so much.

Comment

Suggestions:

1. Stop keeping the site a secret. tell anyone that may be even remotely interested in baseball or fantasy to check out this forum.

2. Stop being so nice. I don't mean insult people, but some of the best threads on the old site were because someone stated something and someone else pointed out how stupid he was. (where is Paul?)

3. Stop being concise. How many thread responses are along the lines of -- "totally agree", "ditto", "Option A" - If everyone wrote more of their thoughts when they are posting we'd probaby find more points to debate.

4. Shut down the political threads in the Sportsbar and get those guys to talk about baseball again. Damn B-Fly! You don't like baseball anymore?

5. Post things that no one will agree with to provoke a response. -- "I don't know why everyone talks about Prince Fielder's weight. He looks like a superbly conditioned athlete to my eyes."

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
                Suggestions:
                2. Stop being so nice. I don't mean insult people, but some of the best threads on the old site were because someone stated something and someone else pointed out how stupid he was. (where is Paul?)
                Seriously? this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board. How can you suggest that this forum will be better served by more of this???

happy???
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

3. Stop being concise. How many thread responses are along the lines of -- "totally agree", "ditto", "Option A" - If everyone wrote more of their thoughts when they are posting we'd probaby find more points to debate.
                  Totally agree.

OK, someone had to do it since the original post was so stupid. He must hate politics and think fat people are in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
                    Totally agree.

OK, someone had to do it since the original post was so stupid. He must hate politics and think fat people are in good shape.
                    Where did I say I hated politics? I worked for Obama! Of course, I am now unemployed. But that's because I love politics.

Plus, fat people are in fantastic shapes. It is the skinny people that are mostly shapeless.

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
                      You would not believe how little I post here since my employer blocked my work access to RJ.

Twitter I can do from my phone.

Properly thought out forum debate, not so much.

And here I thought you just popped in to get donations from us and left again.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

+1 ...
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          Seriously? this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board. How can you suggest that this forum will be better served by more of this???

happy???
                          This wasn't meant to be read by Canadians,who obviously know nothing about baseball or being nice.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            +1 ...
                            :goodpost:

Comment

Suggestions:

1. Stop keeping the site a secret. tell anyone that may be even remotely interested in baseball or fantasy to check out this forum.

4. Shut down the political threads in the Sportsbar and get those guys to talk about baseball again. Damn B-Fly! You don't like baseball anymore?

5. Post things that no one will agree with to provoke a response. -- "I don't know why everyone talks about Prince Fielder's weight. He looks like a superbly conditioned athlete to my eyes."
                              I couldn't agree more.............................................. .................................................. ............... jacka$$
                              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Working...
                              X