2K12: Yoenis Cespedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    so what are some projections on Cespedes for 2K12? The Shandler projection is a little off the wall, if you ask me:
    494 ABs, 73 R, 20 HR, 86 RBI, 14 SB, .268
    I have seen him and he's more athletic than I thought. The A's don't have any reason to slow down on the bases. I think a vintage Chris Young season is on tap.

500 AB, .237-23-75-61r-19sb

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly
      Am I dim because I dont understand the "go to Japan" part of this tweet?
      The A's and Mariners are opening the season in Japan about a week before everyone else plays opening day. They are both allowed to bring 30 players to Japan and then cut down to 25 when they get back to the states. Took me a minute to figure it out too. It basically means he should make the "real" opening day roster unless he goes 0-for-Japan and whiffs in every AB.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        The A's and Mariners are opening the season in Japan about a week before everyone else plays opening day. They are both allowed to bring 30 players to Japan and then cut down to 25 when they get back to the states. Took me a minute to figure it out too. It basically means he should make the "real" opening day roster unless he goes 0-for-Japan and whiffs in every AB.
        You are too fast...I deleted my post because I figured it out lol.

Comment

ummm....he ain't bad. But with 7n Ks in 12 ABs, he could become an all-or-nothing type.

That was a towering HR he hit yesterday (and as I posted this, he just smacked another one)....wow
          Last edited by revo; 04-07-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Saw last night's and tonight's. Dude is ****ing strong. Reminds me of a young Vlad.

Comment

You know, Alfonso Soriano always struck out way too much. I heard that kid ended up being decent as well

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmist View Post
                You know, Alfonso Soriano always struck out way too much. I heard that kid ended up being decent as well
                Soriano never struck out in over 50% of his plate appearances. Not even close. Never homered in over 20% of his plate appearances either. Nobody has. (Maybe a pitcher on the K's.) He is amazingly talented and amazingly raw. Something is going to have to give. I imagine it will on both side with Cespedes have runs with tons of power and other runs where he is just a human air conditioner. He'll be fun to watch, however.

Comment

placed on the DL, effective May 7.

Comment

Holy ****. My outfielders are getting ****ing decimated lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X