Cashman victim of extortion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashman victim of extortion?

A woman has been charged with stalking and shaking down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman.

No, this is not a story about Kei Igawa.

"A woman stalked and shook down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman, getting him to pay her $6,000 and demanding more by threatening to harm his reputation, prosecutors said Thursday."

looks like there's a lot more to this coming out. Cashman's also wife filed for divorce on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRule View Post
      http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...w-york-yankees

No, this is not a story about Kei Igawa.

"A woman stalked and shook down New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman, getting him to pay her $6,000 and demanding more by threatening to harm his reputation, prosecutors said Thursday."
      LOL....Why is this important?...

Anyway - the philandering and ignorant prique has earned a financial a**-kicking.......Maybe Cashman's soon to be ex hires Scott Boras to negotiate a post marriage deal

Comment

The articles on Deadspin have been interesting. I think they're what caused legal events to start happening.

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          looks like there's a lot more to this coming out. Cashman's also wife filed for divorce on Friday.
          Originally posted by mjl View Post
          The articles on Deadspin have been interesting. I think they're what caused legal events to start happening.

http://deadspin.com/brian-cashman-affair/
          I love the comment... Brian "Half the" Cashman...
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Crazy women are crazy.

Cheating men are cheaters.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Cheating with the crazy never turns out well long term.....
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                Cheating with the crazy never turns out well long term.....
                ...and he should know, given that he actually had to undo Squid's Mom's straitjacket to do the deed.
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                  ...and he should know, given that he actually had to undo Squid's Mom's straitjacket to do the deed.
                  My kids still think the rabbit ran away
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                  X