Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pineda trade now makes sense - Ollie in Seattle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know... if ever Ollie was going to succeed, it would be in that park.

My name is Joncarlos, and I have a problem. I would bid $1 on Ollie Perez this year. I know that the first step to dealing with an ugly Ollie Perez addiction is admitting that you have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post

My name is Joncarlos, and I have a problem. I would bid $1 on Ollie Perez this year. I know that the first step to dealing with an ugly Ollie Perez addiction is admitting that you have a problem.
      Bidding $1 on Ollie is not a problem as long as it's not ME bidding $1 on him. It's just fine for YOU.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
        I am so confused by what the Rockies are doing this winter. All they've done is sign a bunch of flyball pitchers! I wonder if they're secretly working on the humidor's capacity to deaden balls.
        they are trying to suck as cheaply as possible.
        ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post

I don't want the mirage of those strikeouts at the expense of everything else that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
            Bidding $1 on Ollie is not a problem as long as it's not ME bidding $1 on him. It's just fine for YOU.
            I would probably say $2 just to see if someone said $3.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
            X