Are they keepable (NL 4x4)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they keepable (NL 4x4)?

27 Starters $290 10 Team 4x4 (typically 20+% inflation)

I think I have around 13 or 14 keepers and can keep up to 16.

Altuve $11
    A Hill $21 (20+ SB last year)
    Schumaker $2
    Samardzjia $1 (I guess if they move Garza)
    J McDonald $9
    Nicascio $2 (recovering from what I read)
    Lidge $12 (only if he closes)
    R Zimmerman $38 (probably save for someone else)

My current keepers look like this:
    Heyward 10, Freeman 7, Pagan 3, D Gordon $8, J Castro $1, Lucroy $1, Uribe $6 (have to keep)

Hanson $15 (have to keep), Axford $7, Kimbrell $6, Wainwright $1, Norris $3, C Lee $30, Jurrjens $11

I dont view any of that grup as a keeper at this point.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I like 2...and not sure what to think about Samardzjia.

Nicasio - depending on when you have to turn in the list so you can gauge his health and predict what he might go for at auction. Altuve as well, depending on what 2B you expect to be available and, as always, what he might go for on your draft day...

Comment

Originally posted by NL Only View Post
        I like 2...and not sure what to think about Samardzjia.

Nicasio - depending on when you have to turn in the list so you can gauge his health and predict what he might go for at auction. Altuve as well, depending on what 2B you expect to be available and, as always, what he might go for on your draft day...
        Just eyeballing available players and potential available 2B: Weeks, Uggla (may be kept as current salary is $24?), B Phillips, A Hill and T Greene would be available.

Comment

I like Nicasio (as NL Only noted, you'll need to monitor how he's doing) and Samardzjia. I don't have a good feeling about Altuve, but to paraphrase my fav comic strip, that may well be the result of an unholy combination of greasy food and ignorance this morning.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Would you rather have Hill or Altuve and $10? My gut says Hill. I'd consider keeping whichever of those you like. I know you start 27 guys but in a 10-team league I still think there will be better $2 guys than Nicasio. Samardzjia, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              Would you rather have Hill or Altuve and $10? My gut says Hill. I'd consider keeping whichever of those you like. I know you start 27 guys but in a 10-team league I still think there will be better $2 guys than Nicasio. Samardzjia, for example.
              It is 10 pitchers, so 100 guys. Frankly, I picked both up via FAAB last year.

Comment

Working...
              X