Rich Wilson's Top 100 for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Wilson's Top 100 for 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this list and has any thoughts about it. I'm not familair with Rich Wilson, but he seems to be a scout, and the list seems to be a pretty good/safe one. Nothing really stood out as out of line to me, although I was pleasantly, and mildly, surprised that Jean Segura is ranked 24th. I like him a lot, but I doubt many will rank him this high. I was also a little surprised that Mike Olt didn't make the back end of his top 100. I think Olt is a top 100 prospect.

http://www.minorleagueball.com/2012/...prospects-1-25
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 01-18-2012, 05:23 AM.

I saw this earlier this week but didnt know whether to pay attention since I hadnt heard of Rich Wilson. Starling at 49 was surprising as I thought he would be at least top 25 on tools alone.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I've heard of Rich and listen to his shows on SiriusXM and BlogTalkRadio. He really knows his stuff and has focused on Minor League Prospects for the past few years in addition to fantasybaseball. I actually met him in the Arizona Fall League and got a chance to talk with him throughout the game. He seems to be very wired into the scouting community.

Comment

That's an incredibly aggressive Segura rating, IMO. I like the guy, but he's 5'7" and has a Kirby Puckett ass

Comment

Working...
        X