MLB Network: what shows to watch for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Network: what shows to watch for?

The placeim staying at until next Monday has the MLB network. What shows should I be looking for? I caught "clubhouse Confidential" focused on the arbitration calls teams are making and was happy to see ERA+ and WAR as discussed stats, also, I've never seen Joe Sheehan look more handsome!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Hot Stove is on daily and is always good (MLB version of Sportscenter). Look at what topics are on "Prime Nine". Some episodes are pretty entertaining. Also "Studio 42 with Bob Costas" has had some really great guests on it.

Comment

I just started DVRing Clubhouse Confidential and it is entertaining with some nice little saberfriendly tidbits. I agree, watching Hot Stove is good. During the season they have a show maybe it is Hot Stove that has live look ins which are great. The show is much better than Baseball Tonight, so I always have it on in season.

Comment

I watch everything on MLB Network. My TV has not been on another station for about a year. Although, truth be told, I don't watch much TV.

He never leaves money on the table, even when there IS money on the table.
        He never uses his DL. All of his players play through injury.
        His budget is $260... and he likes it that way.
        All of his $1 sleepers pan out.
        His players get mancrushes on him.

He is: The Most Interesting Fantasy Owner in the World
        "I don't always watch TV, but when I do, I prefer MLB Network."

Comment

I love the MLB Network Remembers series with Bob Costas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
            I watch everything on MLB Network. My TV has not been on another station for about a year. Although, truth be told, I don't watch much TV.

He never leaves money on the table, even when there IS money on the table.
            He never uses his DL. All of his players play through injury.
            His budget is $260... and he likes it that way.
            All of his $1 sleepers pan out.
            His players get mancrushes on him.

He is: The Most Interesting Fantasy Owner in the World
            "I don't always watch TV, but when I do, I prefer MLB Network."

Awesome. Nicely played, Dane.

Comment

Working...
            X