Anyone know....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know....

If there's a site that can host a league based on WAR as it's only category? I've a group of guys who want to start a league where we draft (buy) players based on their MLB salary, trying to stay under a $60 million cap. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Check with onroto, email them at [email protected]. I bet they can do it.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Check with onroto, email them at [email protected]. I bet they can do it.
      email sent--thanks!
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Haven't heard back from On Roto--any other suggestions?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Haven't heard back from On Roto--any other suggestions?
          That's unusual for them, perhaps it's due to the off season, from what I can tell they don't do football so they could be in extended vacation mode.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
          X