• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23.09 Matt Adams 1B STL

Seems the order is a bit out of whack

Comment

• 23.10.....Zach Britton, P, BAL

Comment

• I don't know what the order is but I definitely pick after either Revo or Splinter, and I didn't want either of those guys so I'm not going to worry about it.

23.11 Hong-Chi Kuo, RP SEA

I got lucky last year with a late-round Mariners closer. Maybe lightning strikes twice. If there's any way Kuo is healthy he is definitely the M's 2nd best reliever.

Comment

• 23.13 John Buck C Miami/Florida

Don't like his average but his power will help in case of injury to Napoli or using Napoli at a corner IF spot if a previous pick bombs!

Sorry for the delay this morning, an hour meeting turned in to 3 hours
          Last edited by ; 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• 23.14 - Koji Uehara - RP - Tejas

Damn..JC snatching Holland cratered my bullpen plan...LOL

By the way - Braveshots - You need to amend your pick to 23.13 - Splinter was 23.12
            Last edited by ; 02-08-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• 23'15 Brett Jackson OF CHC

Comment

• 23.16 Andruw Jones DH NYY
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 23.17 Brandon Lyon Hou
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 23.18 Daniel Descalso, 3b, STL

I think that he gets a lot of at bats and should have 3b/2b eligibility.

Comment

• 23.19 - Joe Benson - OF Twins
                      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• 23.20 Alberto Callaspo 3B Angels

and

24.01 Julio Borbon OF Rangers

Comment

• 24.02 - Nick Franklin - SS Seattle
                          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• 24.03 Nate Schierholtz, of, SFG

Giants have a bunch of 1st basemen on the team and they supposedly want Posey to play 1st once a week too. Problem is that neither Huff nor Belt looked very good in the outfield last year. After Melky and Pagan, enter Nate. Project his numbers out to 400 at bats, and he's a nice player. He's a nice $1 end-gamer in your NL leagues.

Comment

• 24.04 Anthony Rizzo CHC
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 24.05 Joe Saunders SP, Ari
                                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                                X