X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Murphy, damn you j_roz.

14.06 Alfonso Soriano OF CHC
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• 14.07 Edwin Jackson SP TBA
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

• 14.08 Wilson Betemit, 3B - BAL

Comment

• 14.09 Jonathon Niese, SP, Mets
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

• 14.10.....JP Arencibia, C, TOR

Comment

• Rolling the dice that this guy will be OK... waited one too many rounds on Loney

14.11 Mat Gamel, 3B MIL

Comment

• 14.12 Jarrod Saltalamachia C BOS

Comment

• Braveshots timed out. Frank is up.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, ended up in a meeting that lasted about 2 hours longer than I thought. Per search this guy is still available and is supposed to be healthy so worth the risk here.
                    14.13 Jair Jurrjens P Atl

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Braveshots timed out. Frank is up.
                      Piney, I'm good too go - Did someone PM Braveshots - just want to assure he was informed he was up.

F

Comment

• LMAFAO!!!! - That's the guy I had qued up....Oh well... to regroup......I will have something in a minute

14.14 - Zack Cozart - MI - Cincinnati
                        Really not sure about this guy - people seem to believe he has issues staying healthy - rolling the dice with hitting #2 in that yard and with that lineup behind him Cozart could easily score 75 to 90 runs.....might acquire 10+ SB's and 10+ HR's as well.
                        Hope he stays healthy
                        Last edited by ; 01-25-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• 14.15 Mike Aviles MI BOS

Comment

• 14.16 Alicides Escobar SS

I would have rather have had Zack Cosart.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• 14.17 Pedro Alvarez CI
                              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• 14.18 Jose Altuve, 2b

Comment

Working...
                                X