Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coco back to the A's

Says Olney.

I guess they needed someone to put on the program cover.

And if he hits at all they can deal him at some point I'm sure.

Comment

This boosts their budget by like 35%. Oakland A's baseball, ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
        This boosts their budget by like 35%. Oakland A's baseball, ladies and gentlemen!
        I guess this takes them out of the Prince Fielder bidding :bag:
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

7M AAV for Crisp?

Upton is going to make a mint on the FA market after this season

Comment

This may be another "spend some money to keep the players union off our backs" signing like Ben Sheets.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Regardless of the motivation, I like this move by Bright Billy. Seriously. Crisp is a superior defender and a valuable trading chip should (really, when) the A's fall out of contention and someone needs a plus-value CF.

Or it could be like Erik says, just a way to mollify the players' union.

BTW, the rumor in Cincy was that the Reds were going to sign Crisp and move Stubbs to LF. I didn't buy that one, as the last thing Dusty seems to want is a leadoff man who gets on base and runs.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Working...
              X