2k12 Keeper Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k12 Keeper Question.

I'm in a 14 team weekly mixed custom points league where starting pitching is overvalued and the starting roster is small (3 OF,1 of each INF, UTIL, 5 SP, 2 RP) but benches are deep (9 slots). I can keep 7 players in various rounds. The league recycles talent so the first 3 rounds run like any other non keeper draft with the tier 1 and 2 bats being available. The big difference in these intro rounds is that tier 1,2 & 3 SPs will go in these rounds. The 8 players I am considering keeping and the round I can draft them in are:

E. Hosmer (20)
    B. Lawrie (21)
    S. Castro (13)
    J. Bruce (12)
    B. Posey (11)
    D. Price (7)
    M. Pineda (15)
    Y. Gallardo (9)

I was originally going to drop Gallardo, but pitching is so hard to come by. I am leaning more towards Posey since C is very deep this year especially in a league with 1 starting C. But besides Posey (arguably) none of my bats are tier 1 for their position which makes winning a league with shallow starting rosters hard. So I'm sorta confused what to do. Any advice Junkies?

Definitely drop Posey. All of your players are young studs. You have a good SP base. I don't even think you need another top-20 SP.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X