Lawrie Or Heyward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrie Or Heyward?

Lawrie looks like the real thing while heyward looks like a bust. Was it all heywards shoulder. Heyward still hits alot of ground balls. so who would you rather?

tough call here, but I'd take Lawrie b/c of his 3B eligibility, and 3B is very weak next year.

Comment

Lawrie is probably going to be drafted in the first four or five rounds next year, while Heyward probably won't go until at least round 10 (barring a nutty Braves fan being in your league). I like Heyward overall, but Lawrie has a very good fantasy skillset at a very weak position in the league. I'm definitely siding with Lawrie at this point.

Comment

One has to wonder if Heyward is the second coming of Eric Davis: Incredible talent, but just can't stay healthy.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          tough call here, but I'd take Lawrie b/c of his 3B eligibility, and 3B is very weak next year.
          I agree.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

As someone who had both last year and am keeping Lawrie but not (cannot) Heyward I have to agree with what has already been said. Heyward has been a dissapointment. I would compare Heyward to an early Alex Gordon. Will Heyward rebound like Gordon did last year? Only time will answer this question but you should be able to gey Heyward cheap if you are a believer.

Comment

What about Heyward Vs. Ackley?

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
                What about Heyward Vs. Ackley?
                Ackley.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Ackley.
                  same, because of the positional value

Comment

Working...