Moonlight J - to the rescue !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlight J - to the rescue !!

What Friends Are For I had a bit of a scare yesterday afternoon. I was sitting in the hotel bar Sunday afternoon. The First Pitch Arizona Conference was over. I had a few hours to kill before my...

Always part of the team...

Jason drove me to the airport too, but I wasn't dying...that was on Saturday, as I was suffering from drinking an unfair split of a bottle of vodka with Jeff Erickson friday night......
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Great story. I was there that weekend (though left before this event) and can confirm that those gentlemen are in fact top notch gentlemen. Jason was also kind enough to give me a ride to the airport (as well as Fresno Bob). Thanks again Jason.

I think Paul can also confirm that the food in the hotel bar isn't exactly top notch.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Yeah Jason! Well done!

Comment

It was pretty scary to watch happen as he was sitting next to me and then had to bust out and go outside. It wasn't easy to watch happen & a big FU to US Air who had little sympathy when I called them to see what his options were if he was going to have to miss his flight due to the medical emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            It was pretty scary to watch happen as he was sitting next to me and then had to bust out and go outside. It wasn't easy to watch happen & a big FU to US Air who had little sympathy when I called them to see what his options were if he was going to have to miss his flight due to the medical emergency.
            US Airways sucks balls....
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

unfortunately, *all* the big airlines are like that now. $75 change fee (or around there, depends on carrier) no matter what (unless it's their fault). even if you just want to go standby on an earlier flight. blah. i've been travelling like hell this fall, and have nothing but bad things to say about all aspects of the air travel part of it. i've had cancelled flights, late flights, flights with hardly any time to make connections (20 minutes in paris at CDG - try doing *that* along with a terminal change!). sigh.
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
              X