How Many Leagues Are You In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    Scaling back next year--dropping my long time league, keeping one I started last year and maybe one more. 2 is enough for the time being.
    Say it ain't so!!! Hoping to see some "anatomy of an auction" posts... did you just get tired of winning that league?

Comment

One. Same 12-team AL-only as Teenwolf. So you know I have not been winning my league the last two years in row.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        One. Same 12-team AL-only as Teenwolf. So you know I have not been winning my league the last two years in row.
        maybe you should hang out here more often, there are some smart ball analysts around here.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          maybe you should hang out here more often, there are some smart ball analysts around here.
          That's a good thought. Maybe I'll give it a try.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

4 money leagues I run/pay myself plus 2 money teams I "help" run for a buddy. And by "help" I mean I run the daily ops for the teams and he pays for the leagues.
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Three, but only one for money. That's my longtime local league. The free leagues are Mock One and a HTH league with people on the Phillies board I frequent.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X