Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How ya like us now?

See Yankee fans aren't all bad:

SEWER RATS: The bodies of Moammar Khadafy loyalists lie outside the storm drains where revolutionary forces killed the Libyan dictator and later scrawled, “This is the place where the rat Khadafy w…

Moammar Khadafy, the vile dictator who for decades suffocated his people under an oppressive regime while unleashing a campaign of overseas terrorism that included blowing up a jumbo jet, was heroically erased from the earth yesterday -- apparently by a young gun-slinging Yankee fan.

Khadafy was beaten, bludgeoned and shot by a wolf pack of Libyan fighters as he made a mad dash to escape his embattled hometown of Sirte -- but the Libyan tyrant was ultimately done in by Bombers cap-wearing Mohamed El Bibi, 20, who was credited with firing the fatal bullet, according to Arab media.
    "Mr. October"
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

finally a clutch hit by a Yankee in October.............
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      finally a clutch hit by a Yankee in October.............
      OK. I give you this one.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Quick, let's sign that guy to a 10-year, $300 million contract assuming he can keep doing it every year.

Oh, but we'd better give him an opt-out clause in 3 years in case it turns out he is actually good at it

Comment

Don't forget the no-trade clause, just in case he's actually not good at it.

And for fear of making an off-topic post about the kid who offed Moammar, Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Comment

Subhead is "GUNMAN HAD MORE HITS THAN A-ROD"

Interestingly, a Libyan in a Red Sox hat and his brother in a Braves hat were SURE they had him dead to rights in late September - but somehow he got away....
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
            X