WTF with the Thermal Camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF with the Thermal Camera?

It's like a bad Iphone effect, or those airport scanners. I keep expecting to see player junk....

FOX just blows....
    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 10-20-2011, 02:33 PM. Reason: fox blows
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Well, it did expose the missed call...
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Alan Nathan explains the physics behind what is happening to the baseball, bat, and Beltre's shoe in the IR camera view:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
      X