• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG.........The Florida Marlinsnew ballpark features

http://mlb.sbnation.com/2011/10/7/24...at-gaaaaaaaaah

:wtf:
    :fail:
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

If Carnival and Las Vegas had a baby, this would be the placenta.
    nice...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Still not as bad as that Creed theme song.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
        Still not as bad as that Creed theme song.
        They should crank that tune during their light show...

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

On Sunday November 13 the Herald Hunt will be held outside of the new stadium. The events are always interesting.

Comment

That thing is spectacular.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
              That thing is spectacular.
              It's fabulous. Major wow-factor, not that there's anything wrong with that.

ETA: Wait, actually there is something wrong with that.
              Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

I saw this when is was leaked last month, it be tacky even here in Vegas.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X