Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else use CBSSports to run their league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else use CBSSports to run their league?

Our league has used CBS Sportsline for about 10 years and now this season they stopped updating the stats sometime Tuesday night. We don't have an official winner yet because the top two teams had been switching places almost daily for the past week or more. CBSSports has not responded to any inquiries. I was wondering if anyone else used their sevice to run their league? If so, have you experienced a problem with your end-of-year stats?

I'd also like to hear of any other recommended services for managing a Rotisserie Baseball League as we'd like to not depend on CBSSports next season.

Thanks.

Originally posted by fargoes View Post
    Our league has used CBS Sportsline for about 10 years and now this season they stopped updating the stats sometime Tuesday night. We don't have an official winner yet because the top two teams had been switching places almost daily for the past week or more. CBSSports has not responded to any inquiries. I was wondering if anyone else used their sevice to run their league? If so, have you experienced a problem with your end-of-year stats?

I'd also like to hear of any other recommended services for managing a Rotisserie Baseball League as we'd like to not depend on CBSSports next season.

Thanks.
    Many here use CBS Sports and no one here reported an issue such as this. Are you sure the commish didn't change anything, such as when the season would end? This sounds bizarre.

Comment

No problems in any of my leagues. Maybe check the Commish Tools\Standings - Matchups link, and make sure that the final scoring period is set to end on September 28.

Comment

That looks like our problem. Our scoring periods run Wed thru Tue so I figured it had to do with those last games being on a Wednesday. The commissioner has changed the last period to be Wed thru Wed so now we'll just need CBS to re-run the stats. Hopefully that'll happen tonight. Thanks for the help and especially the fast responses.

Comment

Working...
        X