2K12: Gordon Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K12: Gordon Beckham

another terrible year for Beckham: just 69 OPS+. Horrendous. I have no idea how the Pale Hose absorbed so many horrific seasons, but clearly these schmoes cost Guillen his job.

So one solid rookie season, two horrendous follow-up seasons for Gordo. PLus, each season had gotten progressively worse. What can be expected for 2K12? More terribleness for a guy who is a natural-born ballplayer?

I kinda expect some trade of Beckham before he blossoms, but who knows when that will come.

The curse of Dunn was rampant in the Pale Hose clubhouse.

I dont think I will be rostering Gordy unless its an endgame pick.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      another terrible year for Beckham: just 69 OPS+. Horrendous. I have no idea how the Pale Hose absorbed so many horrific seasons, but clearly these schmoes cost Guillen his job.

So one solid rookie season, two horrendous follow-up seasons for Gordo. PLus, each season had gotten progressively worse. What can be expected for 2K12? More terribleness for a guy who is a natural-born ballplayer?

I kinda expect some trade of Beckham before he blossoms, but who knows when that will come.
      Eric Hinske part II ?

Great rookie year, never reached the heights again...

Comment

Working...
      X