No announcement yet.

National League MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible Triple Crown winner deserves it, contention or not.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I know you're excited, but the Brewers "only" had a 5 1/2 game lead. It's not like this was Bucky Dent or Bill Mazeroski here.....
      I think what I said was "I voted for Fielder".

But Braun is no slouch. He's a 30-30 guy and leads the league in BA. I know these aren't the money ball metrics of the current world, but these are the ones that will get him strong consideration. As for the discussion of Kemp, I think he has had a great year. But if you’re the tallest midget at the midget camp does that make you King! He plays on a near .500 team, as I recall. By the standard of no one supporting him in the Dodgers line up, that logic means Fielder is a lock to win it. He could seriously sue Casey McGehee and Yuni Betancourt for non-support all season. My guess is Braun gets it, due to his team having a more meaning season and him having the more meaningful role in that result. And, while he's on the Brewers, I am no Braun fanatic. I'm a Fielder guy myself!
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
        I think what I said was "I voted for Fielder".

But Braun is no slouch. He's a 30-30 guy and leads the league in BA. I know these aren't the money ball metrics of the current world, but these are the ones that will get him strong consideration. As for the discussion of Kemp, I think he has had a great year. But if you’re the tallest midget at the midget camp does that make you King! He plays on a near .500 team, as I recall. By the standard of no one supporting him in the Dodgers line up, that logic means Fielder is a lock to win it. He could seriously sue Casey McGehee and Yuni Betancourt for non-support all season. My guess is Braun gets it, due to his team having a more meaning season and him having the more meaningful role in that result. And, while he's on the Brewers, I am no Braun fanatic. I'm a Fielder guy myself!

You did - my bad.

Even though I voted for Kemp, I think Braun will win.

Comment

I voted for Kemp, but I think Braun will win it. both are deserving. I have both on my team, and they both helped me win a title this year, barring a big meltdown tomorrow. So, I have big love for both of the guys, and Kershaw who I also have and who should win the Cy Young. Unless it is Kennedy, who I also have .

Comment

Kemp -- not his fault his team and organization suck.

Comment

Working...
            X