how about those arizona diamondbacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about those arizona diamondbacks?

8 straight wins, 77-59, pulling off a worst-to-first in the nl west as the listless giants fade into the sunset.

do the d-backs have any shot of making some noise in the playoffs this year?
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

I thought they were done when Drew went down, but they've picked it up. Maybe some Ewing theory there?

Comment

Anything can happen once the playoff's start. Unfortunately, if the season were to end today the Dbacks would draw Philly in the 1st Round and I don't like that match up for them at all.

If Arizona stays hot and can finish the season with a better record than the Brewers then they'll get Atlanta in the 1st round.

That guarantees noise because once the calendar says October, the Braves are like one of those annoying party favors that serve no purpose other than to make noise for someone else.*

*1995 Exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        *1995 Exempt.
        Not really. They played the only team worse than them in October. Someone had to win the Battle of Suck.

Comment

Hey JC, where were you when Sid slid?

Sadly, that's all I have to combat your comment because you're absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
          X