Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers recall Leonys Martin

which means Cruz is back to the DL

Nice, does he have a shot to start in 2k12?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      Also, what does martin go for in FAAB that is a 'protectable' price?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        Also, what does martin go for in FAAB that is a 'protectable' price?
        league parameters?

In my AL-only 12 team league we have a $5 minimum on FAAB, I am deciding between $5 and $6. Given that he's by no means guaranteed a job, has not put up great numbers in AAA and he does not play a premium position, even at $5 he may be less than a 50/50 shot to be protected.
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          Hamilton is signed
          Cruz and Murphy are arb eligible
          I think he's ahead of Borbon by now
          Gentry is still in the mix and Moreland could move to the OF if they go after a big FA 1B
          He is signed to a major league contract so that won't hold him back.
          I could see him starting the year in AAA and being recalled if there is an injury or by June 1 if he's playing well.

Comment

Has anyone seen a transaction where Martin has been called up? I know there is stuff on Twitter, Rotoworld, Rotowire that he will be recalled for Cruz, but I haven't seen anything placing Cruz on the DL or Martin called up.
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
              Has anyone seen a transaction where Martin has been called up? I know there is stuff on Twitter, Rotoworld, Rotowire that he will be recalled for Cruz, but I haven't seen anything placing Cruz on the DL or Martin called up.
              As the Rangers were off last night it appears they let the 'unofficial' word out. I would imagine an 'official' announcement will come before their game tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X