Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollins to DL 8/22

Per Jimmy Rollins:

"Soooooo this is what we got...mild grade 2 strain. DL," Rollins tweeted. He followed up with another: "Gone till September........."

Polanco will be recalled to take his spot on the active roster.

wow, just dealt him for Stanton in my keeper league-- things breaking my way this year
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I had Stephen Drew and then dealt for Rollins once he went down for the year. Now it's Jed Lowrie or bust, baby. (shoot me now)

Comment

Jimmy took infield on Monday and batting practice yesterday and looked good doing both. Phillies broadcast was commenting last night how the ball was jumping off of his bat. A quick return from the DL is hopeful.

Comment

Still about a week before he is eligible to come off and wouldn't be surprised if it was a few days past before he is activated. They are guaranteed to make the playoffs (with a 7.5 gm lead over ATL who is 8.5 gms up in the WC chanse) so the last two weeks will be just to get him prepped for the playoffs.
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
          X