Bryce Harper done for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Harper done for the season

pretty bad hamstring injury and had to be helped off. Minor league seasons only have 2 weeks left anyhow so you have to assume he's done

Where did you hear it was bad? RotoWorld doesn't seem to share your opinion...

Bryce Harper has been diagnosed with a hamstring injury.
    Harper suffered the injury Thursday while running the bases and had to be helped off the field. He'll be evaluated again Friday, but it sounds as though the issue is minor. The 18-year-old phenom has a .721 OPS and three homers in 36 games at Double-A.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Rotoworld is the only place I've read that made it sound like a minor injury. All other reports have it being at least somewhat serious.

Comment

That sucks, I bought tickets to a game at the end of August hoping to see him. Guess that won't happen now.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          That sucks, I bought tickets to a game at the end of August hoping to see him. Guess that won't happen now.
          Not necessarily. The other news outlets are just using caution with their statements about his injury. I don't think we'll know anything for certain till he re-examined tomorrow.

Comment

People on site on Twitter (reporter types) were not painting a pretty picture.

Comment

This is what I hate about Twitter. At this point it's all speculation. And then people are dying for a scoop so they run with it without worrying about accuracy. Reporting is in the dumps because of all this crap.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
              X