Youkilis to the DL, Ryan Lavarnway coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youkilis to the DL, Ryan Lavarnway coming up

Lavarnway has big time pop and could DH the rest of this week while Ortiz is nursing his heel

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Lavarnway has big time pop and could DH the rest of this week while Ortiz is nursing his heel
    Any thoughts on his prospects for 2012? 12-team AL only, what price might he still be valuable as a keeper?
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
      Any thoughts on his prospects for 2012? 12-team AL only, what price might he still be valuable as a keeper?
      Bat is ready, defense is not. I have him myself in a 10 team AL only and am going to use him as a free keeper, but he should be what Arencibia is this season with more average but less HRs

Comment

Is this just for a few days or is there a way for Lavarnway to get regular PT the rest of the season?
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Is this just for a few days or is there a way for Lavarnway to get regular PT the rest of the season?
          He'll stay up at this point. Youk won't be back until after rosters expand and Paw Sox aren't in the AAA post-season

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            He'll stay up at this point. Youk won't be back until after rosters expand and Paw Sox aren't in the AAA post-season
            But Lav is up to replace Ortiz, not Youk. If Ortiz is back in a few more days, Lav sits on the bench I guess.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              But Lav is up to replace Ortiz, not Youk. If Ortiz is back in a few more days, Lav sits on the bench I guess.
              It's still a bat off the bench and they can give him some time at catcher as well. It isn't like Varitek is doing anything

Comment

Working...
              X