X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Indians- classy

I hope Hannahan's wife and baby are doing well. I love stories like these

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...rn=mlb-wp16136
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Classy indeed, great story!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

thanks for posting Hammer ... agree with the authour, makes me want to cheer for Cleveland this fall.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Heartwarming and uplifting. Thanks.

Comment

Very, very nice little tale. Thanks for posting.

Comment

This made me proud as an Indians fans. Great to see the team coming together for a fellow teammate like that.

Comment

This is a great story. Of course, everything that's happened with the Indians this year is a direct result of the fact that I'm NOT writing about them anymore. This means plenty of more good things to come.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                This is a great story. Of course, everything that's happened with the Indians this year is a direct result of the fact that I'm NOT writing about them anymore. This means plenty of more good things to come.
                LJ, thanks for removing your curse from MY team.

Comment

Working...
                X