Felipe Paulino vs NY and Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felipe Paulino vs NY and Boston

Paulino is facing both NY and Boston next week. Would you leave in against those two teams next week? I am in 1st place. I am fairly comfortable in Whip and ERA. I need wins and strike outs. Thanks for any insight.

I have him as well in my AL only league and will sit him, but I'm much tighter in WHIP and ERA. I think he could fare just fine against the Yanks, but I sense a pummeling by Boston.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

He piles up pitch counts and those 2 teams are the best at spoiling pitches. I love what his peripherals look like of late so if your WHIP and ERA leads are quite comfortable, go for it.

Comment

With my fingers crossed, I am going to "go for it."

Comment

looks like he's pitched well tonight and has the lead.

had i answered this question a few hours ago, i would have said to look in another direction. i would have put his chances at getting 1 win in these two starts at less than 25 percent.

Comment

I owned him earlier this year and today was a typical start. He starts off well, maybe gives up a run or two early and then settles down. Then the 5th or 6th innings comes around, his pitch count is usually too high cause he walks too many people, and he implodes and gives up 3 or 4 runs. Until he can get the walks under control I'd stay away.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Tried to warn you...

Comment

"Go for it," is warning me? Crossing my fingers against the yankees. Refuse to capitalize "yankees."

Comment

Originally posted by jackb View Post
                  "Go for it," is warning me? Crossing my fingers against the yankees. Refuse to capitalize "yankees."
                  You said you had comfortable leads...

Comment

Oops. Reverse the teams. Obviously they are playing Boston Red Sox next.

Comment

Working...
                    X