X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grady Sizemore / Twice bitten once shy.
    David Bush / never seems to end well.

Comment

Hitters over the age of 33 because i got burned by them last year. Spent 75% of my hitting dollars (44% overall) on Carlos Lee, Derek Lee, Manny, Chipper, Aramis, and Beltran. My hitting never recovered from the April/May hole that they left me in despite numerous trades and free agent pickups of quality hitters.

I have no problem drafting older pitchers as they seem to age better than hitters.

edit: OK, maybe i will draft one cheap older hitter, but i won't be as dependent on them again.
      Last edited by madducks; 02-04-2011, 10:27 AM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Any closer in an early round.

Any starter in the first round (Curt Schilling taught me that lesson).

Comment

Colarado OFs other than Cargo because Tracy's usage drives me nuts!!

Comment

2 Cs because both my leagues only require 1
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I will not draft Eric Young Jr. because I think he'll be starting the 2011 season in AAA.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by FBP View Post
                Colarado OFs other than Cargo because Tracy's usage drives me nuts!!
                The same might apply to any Colorado infielder other than Tulo. The entire lineup sans Tulo and CarGo could be a LaRussa-style rotating circus as they wait for players to definitively lock down full time roles.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Good call, Senorsheep! Liking the updated avatar btw.

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                    I will not draft Eric Young Jr. because I think he'll be starting the 2011 season in AAA.
                    Ditto, Desmond Jennings because my league only has three bench spots.
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      I know this is for baseball, but....

Najeh Davenport/he poops in closets.
                      He played for both teams in tomorrow's Super Bowl. Maybe he makes an appearance.

Comment

Working...
                      X