Masterson---Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterson---Is this true?

On my way into work the recap show on MLB Radio on XM said Masterson threw 104 pitches yesterday------103 fastballs and one slider.

Anyone with any knowledge???
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Yes, it is true

Comment

wow ... he must have some great movement on that fastball then.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Sam Miller wrote about Masterson's fastball-heavy propensity before the game:
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
          On my way into work the recap show on MLB Radio on XM said Masterson threw 104 pitches yesterday------103 fastballs and one slider.

Anyone with any knowledge???
          on the air here in cleveland they said he threw all fastballs & sinkers - nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
            on the air here in cleveland they said he threw all fastballs & sinkers - nothing else
            60 sinking fastballs, 43 four-seam fastballs, and one 79-mph slider in the fourth inning on the 1-0 pitch to Cuddyer.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
            X